(Note that Morae is not among these – ask me why…)
- GoToMeeting, WebEx, and/or Google Hangouts for remote testing
- Slack for internal team participation and time-stamped notetaking
- Optimal Sort for Tree Testing, Online Card Sorts
- Usertesting.com for quick user input
- UsabilityHub for 5-second tests, preference testing, etc.
- Survey Monkey and Qualtrics for surveys and so much more!
- Facebook for its Secret Groups used as (free) customer panels
- Email, texting and smart phone camera as user journal tools
- Testflight for loading coded mobile prototypes
- Invision and Flinto prototyping applications (mobile and website)
- Upwork’s quick video and audio transcription service
- Cohdoo “Highlight” app for audio notes – no longer supported, sadly
- Trello for project management, Google docs for info management
- External recruiters such as Schlesinger and Fieldwork